I N V I T A T I O N
FOR KARPATY CUP COMPETITION IN UZHGOROD — 2017.
On behalf of NGO League Radioamateur Zakarpattia, we have the pleasure of inviting you to take part in the KARPATY CUP COMPETITION - 2017, which would be held on 10-12 February 2017 in UZHGOROD, UKRAINE.
We will be pleased to have you join the KARPATY CUP. You are more than welcome.
10 February - Arrival
11 February - Competition
12 February - Departure
Details of reception of competitors and the competition venue will report further, after receiving applications. The deadline for application 26 january 2017 year.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Please extend this invitation in the radioamateur.
Mr. Dmytro Pavlik (UZ5DX)
Chairman of NGO League Radioamateur Zakarpattia.
RULES for participants.
1. Organizer: NGO League Radioamateur Zakarpattia.
2. Date: 10-12 February 2017.
3. All licensed radio amateurs have the right to participate in the contest.
4. Each competitor participates with his own transceiver with an output power up to 10 watts maximum, power supply, telegraph key or interface, PC.
5. As the antenna is used 50 ohm load, provided by the organizers.
6. Workplace platform is two meters in diameter, which is located equipment, power supplies, party, table, chair. Distance between jobs is determined by the jury. Workplace chosen by lot.
7. The duration of the competition - two rounds of 2 hours.
8. Mode: CW, Band: 10, 15 meters or others.
9. Participant in the CQ mode can hold one qso, and then must change the frequency (rule QSY).
10. Exchange report consist of six digit: the serial number of the QSO and the first three figures of received report during previous QSO, report for the first QSO is 001 000.
11. Dupe qso allowed after a certain time set the jury. New QSO with the same station may be made after the announced by the referees period (5, 10 or 15 minutes). This time is determined by the organizers and depends on the number of competitors.
12. The difference in the times recorded in both logs should be less then two minutes.
13. Points: one points for each QSO.
14. Logs in electronic format Cabrillo must be delivered to referees not later than 15 min after rounds.
15. Recommended software: N1MM+, DXlog
16. Final closing ceremony and awarding of winners in the contest will take place at evening of 11 February.