- The Mayor of Poznan,
- The Ambassador of Hungary in Warsaw,
- Veterans' Association and Participants of the Poznan June 1956 (Związek Kombatantów i Uczestników Powstania Poznańskiego Czerwca 1956),
- ’56 Knights of Freedom Fighters (‘56-os Szabadságharcos Lovagrend).
1. Participants: licensed national stations, individual and club foreign stations as well as short wave listeners.
2. Periodoftime: firststep starting at 00:01 June 15 until 23:59 June 30, 2015 (LT for SP-HA),
secondstep starting at 00:01 October 17 until 23:59 October 25, 2016 (LT for SP-HA).
3. Bandsandmodes:all bands in compliance with IARU R1 Band Plan HF, available modes: CW, SSB, DIGI.
Each individual and club stations from Poznan or Budapest are awarded points, as follows:
- special event station SN60PPC (firststep) and special event station SN60PW (secondstep) – 20 points,
- club stations – 10 points,
- individual stations – 5 points.
You can also get points for the diploma starting in the Poznan Contest June 25, 2016.
To get the diploma you must have obtained the following score:
- Polish and Hungarian stations – 100 points,
- European stations – 50 points,
- Non-European stations – 30
Is required to make at least one QSO/HRD with a special event station SN60PPC or SN60PW.
QSOs/HRDs with station giving points may be repeated on another band or another mode per one day.
The diploma separate for each step or one diploma for all the action in PDF format is free.
The extra diploma will be issued to stations granting points provided that they do at least 56 QSOs and will send their application.
7. The winners of this action be available on the school website http://sp87.poznan.pl before November 6, 2016.